Wednesday 15 December 2010

Welcome, true believers!

First things first: the focus of this blog is going to be on reviews of films and commentary on interesting goings-on in the film industry. There will be reviews of the latest blockbusters, but more what I'm going for is to try and get awareness for niche and/or foreign films that might go unnoticed otherwise. This means that a lot of what I'll be reviewing is available on DVD, so there's no excuse for you not to see it afterwards. That being said, I'll still be complaining about bad films, and there will also be reviews of novels, comics, and general ramblings on anything that happens to be on my mind at the time.

Chances are, if you're here at all, it's because you know me in the real world; I'm hoping that the readership will eventually be a little bigger than that, so if you like what you see here, tell people about it! I hope you enjoy.

Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment