Thursday 13 February 2014

New beginnings


I'm bringing back my blog! I've been inspired to write something by a book I finished recently, and wasn't sure where to write it but here. I'm not sure how long the reanimated corpse will shamble on for - the cleric I got the Raise Dead spell from seemed a bit drunk - but I'm going to try and get back into the habit of blogging at least semi-regularly. In order to motivate myself, I'm changing what I talk about on here. I write film reviews and articles elsewhere, so this is going to be a space for more niche, genre stuff that interests me a lot but might not be so interesting to a big audience. I'll probably end up talking about SF and fantasy a lot, and in all likelihood comics too. If that sounds like stuff you'd like to read, stay tuned.

The Dread Pirate is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment